Monday, October 7, 2013

Reunions!

Dear old friend.
How are you? It's been a long time since we've collaborated together. I'm sorry that I've been away from you but my life has taken a series of twist and turns that has left me feeling numb. I remember when I first started blogging, it was more because it was a trend initially and then I really started to enjoy "talking story" as the Hawaiians call it. It was therapeutic! I loved putting pictures to the story which added a whole new dimension. It was really nice to look back and see it all recorded. I'm not sure when things began to go awry but it has been a long time. This time when I blog, my old friend, it will be "just because"! I'll do it when I can with no pressures to keep up or to see who comments or not. I can't capture the last year but I can insert memories. Either way, I look forward to renewing our old friendship. Maybe one day I'll be more faithful in keeping company but until then let's just take it slow. In the meantime here's some pics!



Yours truly,
Let The Party Begin!


2 comments:

Launna said...

Yeah Lesley, I am soo happy to see you posting... great pictures. I used to blog way more often but I do blog less due to exercising and life. I look forward to any updates in the future, when you feel comfortable :)

The Purple Assassin. said...

Catching up, the best thing to do!
It bridges away all the gaps and puts things right back on track.