Monday, February 14, 2011

Up to the minute...

A lot has been going on in my life which has kept me from blogging.  I admire those who can update often and maybe if I was still a stay-at-home mom, I would do the same.  Unfortunately, we live in times which require the need for two incomes.  The good thing is that I work for the school board so I have lots of time off during the year.  This post is mostly just an update of what has been going on in my life.  I do have something I want to blog about but I figure I would do the update first and then get on with the meat and potato of what I really want to blog about...
Visit with great grandparents 2010
Savannah's birthday
 
Having her cake and eating it too, lol!
      Halloween 2010
 Mom and Chelsea's birthday
Nanny opening her gifts
Our anniversary
 drive to New Hampshire
Tiffani's birthday
My one true Valentines
Hope you enjoyed the update.  Hopefully I will get to another blog post before my life consumes me again. 

5 comments:

The Full Nelson said...

sounds like you've been keeping busy and enjoying lots of wonderful celebrations! happy valentines day!

Channynba said...

Awesome update...looks like you all were having fun and enjoying life.

Just Rhonda said...

Lots of great pictures from what look like lots of great memories!

Laura Dunford said...

Those trees from your anniversary are gorgeous! Looks like its been fun over your way. You have a beautiful family Lesley! (is it bad that I still want to type Les-bo after we wrote names on the cups at one tree hill months ago....haha)

Thanks for finally bringing me my cook book!

The Super Seven said...

I'm laughing at Laura's comment.......great to see an update.....hopefully you will keep us more up to date with all the fun things you are doing.....