Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot Off The Press!

This post is for all the avid readers out there on my friends' list. I love to read and when I find a good author I tend to try and read everything he or she has written. I also like a variety of subjects to read about. I guess you could say my taste runs to the ecclectic. Anyway the reason I am sending this shout out is because a good friend of mine is about to make her debut in the writing world and I have had the privilege of reading one of her works. Her first book is about to be released this September, called "Destiny Bay", and this is the cover of the book. Sarah Moses, aka Sarah Abbott, in my opinion, is about to join the ranks of authors like Mary Higgins Clark, Victoria Holt and Nora Roberts. After reading, what she hopes to be her second novel, "The Bone Whisperers", I am in no doubt that Sarah is ready to take her role amongst these women. I just want you all out there who enjoy and exciting thriller with a twisted ending and just plain clean reading to have a heads up for what is about to come our way. Be prepared to stop everything while reading her book. In my case, my laptop, a sacrifice I was willing to make to get to the end. After speaking with Sarah, she admits that her second book, "The Bone Whisperer", which hopefully will be hitting bookstores the following September is even better than Destiny Bay. Which leads me to believe that she gets better every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow I had no idea! Impressive, i always love to find a great new author...I'll have to quickly read it before i have the baby!